That question has become a favorite tagline in the Oprah Magazine–where each month she does a write up called–What I Know For Sure. Reading her top ten affirmations really got my head racing to come to at least one of my own. Of course, I agree for the most part, with what Miss Winfrey has to say, but my own, most heartfelt belief is blatantly missing from her list. It is this:
“Motherhood is the most important work you will ever do in this lifetime and it has potential to be the most rewarding accomplishment you’ll ever achieve.”
I am impressed with how motivating her words are to me. See what you think~
Oprah’s “What I know for sure” List
1. What you put out comes back all the time, no matter what.
2. You define your own life. Don’t let other people write your script.
3. Whatever someone did to you in the past has no power over the present. Only you give it power.
4. When people show you who they are, believe them the first time.
5. Worrying is wasted time. Use the same energy for doing something about whatever worries you.
6. What you believe has more power than what you dream, wish, or hope for. You become what you believe.
7. If the only prayer you ever say is “thank you,” that will be enough.
8. The happiness you feel is in direct proportion to the love you give.
9. Failure is a signpost to turn you in another direction.
10. If you make a choice that goes against what everyone else thinks, the world will not fall apart.
What do YOU know for sure?