9lbs. 3ozs. 21-1/2 inches
Born at home…
She arrived softly with the winter snowflakes.
Mama and baby bird are safe and happy and snuggling at long last.
All is well…Grammy
1. The snow coming down as I type. Our state always needs more water. So it’s a big deal to get all this new stuff. I just want to be snowed in at least once in my life.
2. Pink lights on a canopy bed. It’s very exotic and makes me feel particularly fancy somehow. Even if I’m just wearing a sweatshirt and jeans.
3. A baby girl who loves her monkey.
4. A baby boy who loves to laugh.
5. A baby “chomp” who could show up any day now. Maybe we’ll wake up one of these mornings and Lyndi will have a sweet, warm bundle all cuddled up with her. I suppose, in real life we’ll know when she decides that she’s truly coming. But since Lyndi is having a home birth–it could be a surprise for us–any time now.
6. A well attended puzzle on a wintery day.
7. Dear friends in a beautiful place.
8. A beautiful place
9. A pristine kitty
10. A letter from a happy boy in a very cold, faraway land.