What you’ll need:
- ½ sheet cardstock
- 2 paper fasteners or stapler
- Hole punch or sharpened pencil
- Paper cutter
- Stickers, foam stickers, markers, or anything else you would like to decorate with
How to make it:
- Print out our coupon patterns, as many as you like.
- Fill in the blanks on any of the coupons that are not filled out.
- Use a paper cutter or scissors to cut out the coupons.
- Use a pencil to sketch around a coupon onto the cardstock, about 1/2″ larger than the coupon.
- Cut the cardstock using the sketched line as a guide, cut two pieces for the cover and the back.
- Use a hole punch or a sharpened pencil to poke holes in the coupons and the cardstock and assemble with the paper fasteners. Or you can simply staple the booklet together.
- Decorate the front cover with markers, stickers, foam stickers, or whatever else you like.
And there you have it!
A kid friendly gift for the mom.
PS~ You know…it’s not a bad idea to fill out the blank coupons yourself (mom) and hand out the booklets for the kids to “give back” to you.
How’s that for choosing your own present!
4 Replies to “Mother’s Day Coupon Book”
I remember making coupons for Mother’s Day when I was little… they’d probably be more valuable now, because I know what my Mom would rEEEally want to receive! 😉
I think I might have to share this with John. He gets to help the kids make my gifts this year.
What a great idea!!
Yeah…”I gotta get me one of them husbands.”