right this minute.
1) Roadside assistance…don’t ask. I’ll just say there was a lot of smoke and green fluid everywhere…sigh…
2) Eggnog Milkshakes. Around here you can only get them at holiday time. Yum! Just thinking of them gets me feeling all Christmasy. A good eggnog shake makes sitting in a dead car, waiting to be rescued almost…pleasant.
3) Our sweet babies Lily and Beckham. They are nearly 10 months old now and we can’t remember life before they came.
4) My brown slippers. I wear them all the time. I even went to the store in them once, by accident. They are just so comfortable. It’s easy to be happy when your feet are warm.
5) The low clouds around the mountains. It reminds me of the movie Brigadoon. It is so beautiful here. Every time I look out our front window I’m grateful to be right where I am.
What 5 things are you grateful for right this minute?
2 Replies to “5 Things I’m Thankful For…”
1) A really warm, really oversized hoodie.
2) Free Photoshop trial periods.
3) Sleeping babies.
4) Peppermint tea.
5) Almost bedtime. 🙂
I’d include sentences about each, but well, as it’s almost bedtime, my brain is almost off. 🙂
1) My baby! I can’t believe she’s 1 month today! Time flies way too fast.
2) Warmth. Any possible way to get it. My home, the furnace, blankets, my clothes….anything to just keep me warm.
3) Macaroni & Cheese – shouldn’t cravings stop once I’m no longer pregnant? And shouldn’t I stop craving this um, say, when I’m like 12??
4) My husband – Okay, cheesy I know. But having a child has made our love grow so much!! He’s seriously the best!
5) Water….thanks to you Launi! Hope your class wasn’t TOO miserable! 🙂