Ok, I’ll admit it. I’ve been on quite a cupcake…roll…for the last few weeks and I can’t seem to quit it. Humor me, I beg you.
If you are a serious Oreo fan–like my sweet Jillian– how will you ever resist a chocolate cupcake with a dab of cream cheese and a teeny tiny Oreo in the center? I just bet you’ll be running out after ingredients for this yummy cupcake within the hour. But wait–if you’re a truly serious Oreo fan, then you probably already have the ingredients in your pantry. That’ll save time.
Oh, and something else that will save you time is right down at the bottom of this page. You’ll be pleased to find our new printable recipes now located conveniently below the regular food posts. I know, it’s taken a while–but finally, finally we got it figured out so that you can quickly print what you’re after without the photos and without–in most cases–my witty banter. Yeah…you’ll miss that.
:} Hope you love it!
Oreo Surprise Cupcakes
1 pkg. chocolate cake mix
8 oz. cream cheese
2 Tbsp. sugar
48 mini Oreos
1-1/2 cups Cool Whip Whipped
Preheat oven to 350 degree. Prepare cake mix according to package directions–and set batter aside. In a separate small bowl, whip together cream cheese, egg and sugar until smooth.
Fill paper lined cupcake pan with 1/4 cup of batter. Drop 2 tsp. cream cheese mixture on top of batter in each cup.
Top with 1 cookie and then cover evenly with remaining batter.
Bake for 18-20 minutes. Remove from pans and cool completely.
Top with Cool Whip and another cookie just before serving.
All the recipes on the site should be updated within the next few weeks. Patience my dears–I’m revamping as fast as I can. So…what do you think?
- 1 pkg. chocolate cake mix
- 8 oz. cream cheese
- 1 egg
- 2 Tbsp. sugar
- 48 mini Oreos
- 1-1/2 cups Cool Whip whipped topping
- Preheat oven to 350 degree.
- Prepare cake mix according to package directions--and set batter aside.
- In a separate small bowl, whip together cream cheese, egg and sugar until smooth.
- Fill paper lined cupcake pan with ¼ cup of batter.
- Drop 2 tsp. cream cheese mixture on top of batter in each cup.
- Top with 1 cookie and then cover evenly with remaining batter.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes.
- Remove from pans and cool completely.
- Top with Cool Whip just before serving.